Metco Hellcat Upper Supercharger Pulley Kit 2015+ Challenger & Charger Hellcat
DescriptionUse of this pulley requires custom PCM calibration/tuning. Metco Motorsports is now offering a precision-made supercharger pulley upgrade for the... read more
Use of this pulley requires custom PCM calibration/tuning.
Please choose your desired pulley ring size from the drop-down list below. All components are available separately, so once you have our pulley on your Hellcat, a boost change is as simple as changing the outer pulley drive ring. All boost level changes require the appropriate PCM revisions and the proper supercharger belt. Please note that quoted boost gains are approximate, and that your results may vary. The 2.85″ pulley is intended for street applications, while the 2.75″ and smaller pulleys are intended for race applications or applications using supplemental injection.
- We’ve found that the Gates K100572HD belt works well with the 2.75 and 2.85 pulleys and stock crank pulley (15-16psi).
- We’ve found that the Gates K100594HD belt works well with the 2.75″ and 2.85 pulleys and ATI Crank pulley (17-18psi).
- We recommend purchasing our Hellcat Crank Pin Kit and completing this installation with your upper pulley upgrade.
- We highly recommend upgrading the injectors for 2.85 pulleys or smaller. We recommend the ID1050x for 93 octane and 1300x for E85, available in our webstore.
- Custom tuning IS required.
|Dodge||Challenger SRT8 Hellcat||2015 - 2019|
|Dodge||Charger SRT8 Hellcat||2015 - 2019|
BMW M2/M3/M4 S55 PURE Stage 2+ Upgrade Turbos
BMW S63/S63tu Stage 2 Upgrade Turbos
BMW S63tu F90 Pure 900 Upgrade Turbos