Cover King Satin Stretch Cover 2017 Chevy ZL1 with Ground Effects Package and Antenna
THE ULTIMATE INDOOR PROTECTION
Coverking’s Satin Stretch indoor car cover provides superior protection for your Camaro from dirt, dust, nicks, bumps and scratches. Made with an elastic synthetic fabric, the cover stretches in all directions and molds to the contours of your Camaro to highlight its design. The cover includes a unique fleece lining allowing for a soft enclosure all around.
Each cover is made with your specific vehicle in mind including mirror and antenna pockets to create a complete custom fit. This cover is meant for indoor usage only and is not intended for outdoor exposure.
|THE COVERKING ADVANTAGE
Coverking designs its own fabrics and works with the world’s leading textile mills to handle manufacturing. With quality assurance teams dedicated to check every batch of fabric, Coverking ensures that the material used in our products meet the most stringent assessments. We check to see if our material is breathable, allowing for the proper release of moisture. We exposed our fabrics to intense UV rays to make sure our fabrics do not fade over time. We go through a series of stress test to make sure the materials hold up for everyday conditions. Above all, our covers are checked before reaching our customer to ensure quality.
Our covers are designed using as few seams as possible. We believe that extra seams only increase the chance of leakage and failure. By eliminating seams, our covers have the best fit all around without compromising quality. Coverking custom car covers are specially designed and constructed using the latest double needle sewing techniques to ensure fine craftsmanship. The construction of fabric uses a technique to overlap seems in order to maintain durability, and avoid leakage. All covers have a backup stitch sewn in for extra support. All of our outdoor custom car covers are sewn with heavy, wax coated thread to ensure water resistance.
|TRUE CUSTOM PATTERNS
Like a fine suit, your cover is made to fit the curves and features of your vehicle. Our designers spent time with your model vehicle and used 3D scanners to record every compound, curve, and detail. That data is used to create a world class cover with the fewest seams possible. Custom mirror and antenna pockets are sewn in to allow the cover to rest perfectly on your vehicle’s exterior.
Compare Vehicle Cover Materials
Perfecting our craft
We were founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California’s aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), we started to perfect the process and expand our product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, we are still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style and function.
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don’t install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
- 22 lbs
Seibon Carbon OEM Style Hood Infiniti G35 Coupe
APR CARBON FIBER FRONT Splitter with APR Front Air Dam – 2015-2017 WRX/STi
TrailFX Tonneau Cover Soft Roll Up RAM 2009-2018 1500 2019 Classic 6.5FT Bed